Cyjax Threat Intelligence is available in a variety of mediums: via a subscription to our Threat Intelligence Platform; straight to your inbox (included with a subscription); or on an individual basis without paying an annual fee.
Our unique widget and dashboard tooling enable users to visualise and query data from thousands of threat feeds in one place.
- Create your own fully customisable dashboards to highlight and collate information pertinent to your interests.
- Visualise data and information in tables, graphs or charts.
- Set and filter parameters with keyword queries.
- Identify trends and links between information, incidents and malicious actors.
Our team and platform monitor for suspicious activity related to your brand across the Clearnet, darknet and deep web, including the following sources:
- Automated Twitter and YouTube monitor
- Analyst social media overwatch
- Paste site monitor
- News articles and forum posts
- Newly registered domains
- SSL certificate registrations
Cyjax analysts work proactively to monitor emerging threats and your brand. Our specialist teams can be tasked with investigations or continuous tracking, including but not limited to:
- Open-source intelligence
- Darknet and deep web
- Threat contextualisation
- Malware analysis
Our team reports on incidents and malicious actors across the world, providing critical context and in-depth analysis.
- Reports and profiles are mapped to the MITRE ATT&CK framework
- Tactics, Techniques and Protocols (TTPs), and Indicators of Compromise (IOCs), are attributed to incidents and profiles
Our service highlights vulnerabilities relevant to your organisation and monitors for exposure of your data. We provide:
- Breach alert tracking tokens
- Access to our data leak archive
- Infrastructure monitoring
- Enhanced vulnerability intelligence and scanning
- Contextualise Indicators of Compromise (IOCs)
We cover all forms of mainstream social media, as well as instant messaging platforms and forums. Our operations team provides up-to-date intelligence on activity that could impact your organisation. The SOCMINT team can be tasked with tracking and collating activity related to a specific topic of interest. Features include:
- Digital profiling (Executive)
- Social media monitoring
- Real-time sentiment analysis
Cyjax’s experts are available to provide proprietary training courses specifically catering to your organisation’s requirements and employee’s capability. Topics include:
- Threat intelligence analyst training
- Cyber security awareness training
- Phishing simulation
Cyjax is ISO:27001 certified and offers flexible data hosting options including private cloud hosting as well as on-premise installations. Contact us for more information on how we approach data security and compliance.