About the Job
Title: Senior Developer
Reports to: Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Pay Band: £50,000 – £60,000 (Dependent on experience)
Cyjax is a Digital Threat Intelligence company that provides consultancy and advisory services to clients about the risks they face to ensure that their critical assets are secured. We do this through a host of technologies designed to perform both automated and manual sourcing of threat intelligence, alongside advanced analytical features that enable business entities to conduct analysis and generate outputs in the form of alerts, reports, or data feeds.
Cyjax is in a period of expansion of which the Development Team are at the core; we are looking for a Senior Developer to join our Threat Intelligence Team and help lead our growth. Our key values at Cyjax are Creativity, Transparency, Innovation and Accountability; we are looking for an individual who can work on our core technologies to help us reach our goals.
What you'll be doing
- As Senior Developer, you will be working closely with the threat intelligence team to work on our tech stack and projects.
- Lead varied projects and work both independently and in a team, in rapidly changing conditions
- Maintain a close relationship with the team to ensure that client requirements are met and that products continually improve and evolve
- Implement technical strategic decisions
- Provide technical guidance to other team members
- Maintains a current understanding of industry and technology trends
- Able to communicate and enforces coding standards
- Write clear technical documentation
- Ensure compliance with the company’s ISO 27001 framework
What you'll need to bring
- We’re looking for a hands-on Senior Developer, with the following:
- 5+ years of experience with PHP and Laravel
- Experience with relation databases (MySQL) and NoSQL (Elasticsearch)
- Experience with designing and delivering distributed applications
- Experience with software development life cycle and tools (collecting requirements, design new features, issue tracking, version control, CI/CD pipelines, etc.)
- Annual salary of up to £60,000 (dependent on experience).
- 28 days holiday (plus public holidays).
- Home working/flexible opportunities.
- Private healthcare.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Supportive company and positive team culture.