Terms and Conditions
These are the Terms and Conditions (Terms) which govern your use of www.cyjax.com. These Terms apply regardless of which device you are using. You will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms when you use, access or browse the Site, register your details with us or subscribe for email or online services or send us an email.
The Site is operated by or on behalf of Cjyax Limited (“Cjyax”). We are a company registered in England and Wales with our registered office address at 6 Mitre Passage, North Greenwich, London SE10 0ER.
For the purposes of these Terms: “Content” includes all or part of any text, graphics, layout, logos, images, audio material, films or other moving images, product details and/or software published or otherwise available on the Site from time to time (including, anything made available for download); “Trade Marks” means the trade marks, logos and service marks (whether or not registered) displayed on the Site.
1. Changes to these Terms
We may change these Terms from time to time. Your continued use of the Site after posting will be deemed acceptance of the changes.
2. Intellectual Property
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site the Content and the Trade Marks with the exception of any re-posted material from the public domain. Subject to these Terms, we grant you a limited, temporary, revocable, and non-exclusive licence to access, browse and use the Site (including the Content and Trade Marks) in accordance with paragraph 4 below.
3. Access and use of the Site
You may use the Site for personal and non-commercial use only. You may only download and print extracts of the Content for your own personal non-commercial use.
You may not:
- download or print any Content or extracts in a systematic or regular manner or otherwise so as to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the Content from the Site; nor
- reproduce, republish, modify, archive, distribute, store, archive or commercially exploit the Content without our prior written consent; nor
- modify or adapt or create derivative works of the Content; nor
- utilise links to this website received as part of a paid-for media monitoring service; nor
- systematically forward links to this website within a business or outside a business for business purposes; nor
- copy or extract data from this website by means of robots, spiders, crawlers or other automatic devices or by any manual process used to systematically extract or copy web content.
At any time without notice and in our absolute discretion, we may permanently or temporarily terminate, suspend or deny your access to the Site. At any time without notice and in our absolute discretion, we may remove or edit any Content on the Site. To the fullest extent permitted by law, none of Cyjax, its directors, employees or other representatives have any liability to you whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from such removal or editing or any restriction or hindrance to your use of the Site, email services or password.
4. Submission of Materials
We do not accept submitted materials.
We do re-post material from the public domain on the Cyjax site. This material is reviewed before re-posting but we accept no liability for any content posted that is already in the public domain. We reserve the right to remove, at any time and without reason or prior notice or any liability any material submitted by you or other users and third parties.
5. Data Protection and Privacy
6. Third-party links
The Site contains hypertext links to third party websites. We are not responsible for, nor do we endorse in any way such third party websites or their content. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
7. Exclusions and limitations of liability
All information and/or data on the Site is provided on an “as is” basis. Save to the extent required by law, no representations, warranties or terms of any kind are made (or shall be implied by statute or otherwise) in respect of the Site or the Content, including, without limitation, warranties of satisfactory quality, conformity to contract, accuracy, adequacy, conformity to description or fitness for any particular purpose.
You agree that Cyjax, its directors, employees, agents or other representatives, data providers or affiliates will not be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort or otherwise), under any circumstances for any amount or kind of loss or damage (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any anticipated loss of profit, loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of data, costs and fines and/or any special or incidental damages of any kind) that may result to you or a third party arising from or connected in any way to:
- interruption of business; or
- access or other delays, terminations, suspensions, denials or access interruptions to the Site; or
- data non-delivery, data misdelivery, data corruption, destruction of data or other modification of data; or
- third party website links on the Site; or
- reliance on the information contained on the Site; or
- computer viruses, system failures or malfunctions which may occur in connection with your use of the Site; or
- any inaccuracies, omissions or misleading, false or deceptive statement in the Content; or
- events beyond our reasonable control.
Notwithstanding any provision of these Terms, Cyjax does not exclude or limit its liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by its negligence or that of any of its officers, employees or agents; or
- fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any liability which it is not lawful to exclude either now or in the future.
You will indemnify and will keep indemnified Cyjax and its data providers and affiliates on demand against all claims, costs, proceedings, demands, losses, damages, expenses (including legal expenses) or liability whatsoever arising directly or indirectly as a result of:
- any breach of these Terms by you; or
- your fault, negligence or breach of statutory duty; or
- your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure (whether owned by, leased or licensed to us) or that of any of our Suppliers.
Any contractual or legal relationship between you and Cyjax will be concluded in English.
All notices shall be given by e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Notice will be deemed received 24 hours after e-mail is sent.
These Terms (together with any variations to them pursuant to section 2) form the entire agreement between the parties concerning your access to, browsing and/or use of the Site and supersede all prior agreements, arrangements, understandings and representations made between us (whether written or oral) concerning the Site.
The licence granted in section 3 above is personal to you and may not be assigned, transferred or sub-licensed (in whole or in part) without our prior written consent.
Nothing in these Terms is intended to or shall operate to create a partnership or joint venture of any kind between us or to authorise either of us to act as agent for the other, and neither of us shall have authority to act in the name or on behalf of or otherwise to bind the other in any way (including but not limited to the making of any representation or warranty, the assumption of any obligation or liability and the exercise of any right or power) .
If the whole or any part of any provision of these Terms is or becomes invalid, void or unenforceable for any reason the same shall to the extent required be severed from these Terms and rendered ineffective so far as is possible without modifying the remaining provisions of these Terms and shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any other provisions.
These Terms are not intended to create and shall not create any rights, entitlements, claims or benefits enforceable by any third party by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
These Terms and/or your use of the Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute which may arise.